- Residency: Triangle Arts Association, Brooklyn NY, Mar 01 - May 31 2018.
- Group Exhibition: 21st Century Ciphers, 516 ARTS, Albuquerque NM, May 12 - Jul 14 2018.
- Residency: Marble House Project, Dorset VT, Jun / Jul 2018.
- Residency: Crosstown Arts, Memphis TN, Jul / Aug 2018.
- Residency: Djerassi Artist Residency Program, Woodside CA, Oct / Nov 2018.
- Solo Exhibition: lost in translation, TSA NY, Brooklyn NY, Feb 17 - Mar 25 2018. Curated by Alex Paik.
Almino, E. (2018). An Artist Lays Bare the Obsessive Process of Translating Her Father's Novel. Hyperallergic. Retrieved March 08, 2018, from https://hyperallergic.com/430559/asuka-goto-translation-tiger-strikes-asteroid/
- Grant: Brooklyn Arts Fund (BAF) Grant, Brooklyn Arts Council, 2018.
- Group Exhibition: Relative Material, NURTUREart, Brooklyn NY, 2017. Curated by Janna Dyk.
Hendricks, C. (2017). Review: 'Relative Material' at NurtureArt. Huffington Post. Retrieved November 23, 2017, from https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/review-relative-material-at-nurtureart_us_5a145b9be4b08b00ba67347c
- Group Exhibition: x ≈ y: An Act of Translation, TSA NY, Brooklyn NY, 2017. Curated by Naomi Reis and Andrew Prayzner.
Farley, M. (2017). This Week's Must-See Art Events: Spend Valentine's Day Grabbing Bjarne Melgaard's Sloppy Seconds. Art F City. Retrieved February 13, 2017, from http://artfcity.com/2017/02/13/this-weeks-must-see-art-events-spend-valentines-day-grabbing-bjarne-melgaards-sloppy-seconds/
- Group Exhibition: BRIC Biennial: Volume II, Bed Stuy/Crown Heights Edition, BRIC House, Brooklyn NY, 2016/2017. Curated by Elizabeth Ferrer and Jenny Gerow.
- Group Exhibition: Translations and Annotations (BRIC Biennial), Brooklyn Public Library - Central Branch, Brooklyn NY, 2016/2017. Curated by E Ferrer and J Gerrow.
- Group Exhibition: Indivisible: Spirits in the Material World, PRIZM Art Fair, Miami FL, 2016. Curated by william cordova.
- Residency: Joan Mitchell Center, 2016.